Allergic conjunctivitis usually happens when a person’s eyes come into contact with an allergen, they may become red, itchy, and watery. These are symptoms of allergic conjunctivitis. Allergic conjunctivitis is an eye inflammation caused by an allergic reaction to substances like pollen or mold spores.
The tissue that lines the inside of the eyelid and outside of the eyeball is called the conjunctiva. This tissue keeps your eyelid and eyeball moist. Allergic conjunctivitis occurs when this tissue becomes inflamed. With eye allergies, you usually see redness and itching in both eyes, instead of in just one eye.
However, sometimes symptoms can be extremely severe and debilitating with swelling of the eyelids and conjunctivae and a sensation of grittiness and burning. Unlike conjunctivitis that is caused by bacterial infection, allergic conjunctivitis is not contagious, so it cannot be transferred from one person to another.
“Good treatment nice medicines of Homeo” Loved it. People are really nice.
“Good treatment …. available from morning 11 to 2 pm and evening from 7 pm to 9 pm”
Nice one. Most medicines are available. Good place. Helpful pharmacist
With our help, over 2 lacs customers have achieved
- Effective treatment & service through our consultants there by achieving good with significant cost effective approach.
- Quality medicines with 99% customer satisfaction.
- Targeting & Retaining the right & valuable customer satisfaction.
- Increased homeopathy knowledge process and awareness.
- Sagar Homoeo Stores & Clinic, the service of highly experienced famous homeopathic doctor’s trichologist and writer of health articles.
Free Online Consultation
We have specialty physicians and clinicians right here in our Sagar Homeo Stores & Clinic