Back pain is a common reason for absence from work and for seeking medical treatment. It can be uncomfortable and debilitating. It can result from injury, activity and some medical conditions. Back pain can affect people of any age, for different reasons.
As people get older, the chance of developing lower back pain increases, due to factors such as previous occupation and degenerative disk disease. But most often back pain is the result of an everyday activity done incorrectly — activities as common as twisting to reach or lift an object, sitting at a computer in the same position for hours, bending over to vacuum, and carrying shopping bags.
The good news is that back pain prevention isn’t all that difficult, often requiring just a few adjustments that will soon become second nature.
Here are six simple but effective back pain prevention tips.
- Eat right
- Sleep sideways
- Maintain proper posture
- Reduce stress
- Quit smoking
Signs and symptoms of back pain can include:
- Muscle ache
- Shooting or stabbing pain
- Pain that radiates down your leg
- Pain that worsens with bending, lifting, standing or walking
- Pain that improves with reclining
“Good treatment nice medicines of Homeo” Loved it. People are really nice.
“Good treatment …. available from morning 11 to 2 pm and evening from 7 pm to 9 pm”
Nice one. Most medicines are available. Good place. Helpful pharmacist
With our help, over 2 lacs customers have achieved
- Effective treatment & service through our consultants there by achieving good with significant cost effective approach.
- Quality medicines with 99% customer satisfaction.
- Targeting & Retaining the right & valuable customer satisfaction.
- Increased homeopathy knowledge process and awareness.
- Sagar Homoeo Stores & Clinic, the service of highly experienced famous homeopathic doctor’s trichologist and writer of health articles.
Free Online Consultation
We have specialty physicians and clinicians right here in our Sagar Homeo Stores & Clinic