Eczema comes and goes over time. It results in very dry and sensitive skin, and can be made worse by exposure to many different things, including allergens such as pet dander or dust mites. Other common triggers include soaps, detergents and lotions with heavy fragrances. Exposure to perfumes and cleaning products can also irritate eczema.
For some people, weather changes (especially dry winter air) make eczema worse Eczema is not contagious. The cause is not known. It is likely caused by both genetic and environmental factors. Eczema may get better or worse over time, but it is often a long-lasting disease. People who have it may also develop hay fever and asthma.
The most common type of eczema is atopic dermatitis. It is most common in babies and children but adults can have it too. As children who have atopic dermatitis grow older, this problem may get better or go away. But sometimes the skin may stay dry and get irritated easily. The word “atopic” describes conditions that happen when someone is overly sensitive to allergens in the environment. These include pollens, molds, dust, animal dander, and certain foods. “Dermatitis” means that the skin is inflamed, or red and sore.
“Good treatment nice medicines of Homeo” Loved it. People are really nice.
“Good treatment …. available from morning 11 to 2 pm and evening from 7 pm to 9 pm”
Nice one. Most medicines are available. Good place. Helpful pharmacist
With our help, over 2 lacs customers have achieved
- Effective treatment & service through our consultants there by achieving good with significant cost effective approach.
- Quality medicines with 99% customer satisfaction.
- Targeting & Retaining the right & valuable customer satisfaction.
- Increased homeopathy knowledge process and awareness.
- Sagar Homoeo Stores & Clinic, the service of highly experienced famous homeopathic doctor’s trichologist and writer of health articles.
Free Online Consultation
We have specialty physicians and clinicians right here in our Sagar Homeo Stores & Clinic