Frozen shoulder, also known as adhesive capsulitis, is a condition characterized by stiffness and pain in your shoulder joint. Signs and symptoms typically begin gradually, worsen over time and then resolve, usually within one to three years. Physical therapy, with a focus on shoulder flexibility, is the primary treatment recommendation for frozen shoulder.
Frozen shoulder most commonly affects people between the ages of 40 and 60, and occurs in women more often than men. In addition, people with diabetes are at an increased risk for developing frozen shoulder. Sometimes shoulders just seize up, painfully and mysteriously. It comes with other diseases, usually diabetes, or it follows traumas or periods of immobilization — hold the shoulder in one position for long enough, and it actually may get stuck there.
The shoulder is the only joint that often “freezes” like this. Frozen shoulder is a biological puzzle, and a common one. It’s hard to define precisely, diagnose accurately, or treat effectively; it’s one the best examples of how musculoskeletal medicine is surprisingly primitive still.
“Good treatment nice medicines of Homeo” Loved it. People are really nice.
“Good treatment …. available from morning 11 to 2 pm and evening from 7 pm to 9 pm”
Nice one. Most medicines are available. Good place. Helpful pharmacist
With our help, over 2 lacs customers have achieved
- Effective treatment & service through our consultants there by achieving good with significant cost effective approach.
- Quality medicines with 99% customer satisfaction.
- Targeting & Retaining the right & valuable customer satisfaction.
- Increased homeopathy knowledge process and awareness.
- Sagar Homoeo Stores & Clinic, the service of highly experienced famous homeopathic doctor’s trichologist and writer of health articles.
Free Online Consultation
We have specialty physicians and clinicians right here in our Sagar Homeo Stores & Clinic