Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) tends to be a chronic digestive disorder. When stomach contents inch upward into the esophagus, symptoms become annoying and painful for patients. If allowed to continue unabated, symptoms can cause considerable physical damage.
Esophagitis is an inflammation of the lining of the esophagus, the tube that carries food from the throat to the stomach. If left untreated, this condition can become very uncomfortable, causing problems with swallowing, ulcers, and scarring of the esophagus. Many of the symptoms experienced by people with gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and eosinophilic esophagitis (EoE) overlap. While both conditions have the same symptoms, the treatments are different. If you are being unsuccessfully treated for GERD another diagnosis to have your doctor consider is eosinophilic esophagitis.
Shared symptoms between GERD and eosinophilic esophagitis:
- Abdominal Pain
- Chest Pain
- Difficulty Sleeping
- Difficulty Swallowing
“Good treatment nice medicines of Homeo” Loved it. People are really nice.
“Good treatment …. available from morning 11 to 2 pm and evening from 7 pm to 9 pm”
Nice one. Most medicines are available. Good place. Helpful pharmacist
With our help, over 2 lacs customers have achieved
- Effective treatment & service through our consultants there by achieving good with significant cost effective approach.
- Quality medicines with 99% customer satisfaction.
- Targeting & Retaining the right & valuable customer satisfaction.
- Increased homeopathy knowledge process and awareness.
- Sagar Homoeo Stores & Clinic, the service of highly experienced famous homeopathic doctor’s trichologist and writer of health articles.
Free Online Consultation
We have specialty physicians and clinicians right here in our Sagar Homeo Stores & Clinic