You have irregular periods if the length of your menstrual cycle (the gap between your periods starting) keeps changing. Your periods may come early or late. The average menstrual cycle lasts 28 days, although it’s normal for it to be a bit shorter or longer than this. After puberty, many women develop a regular cycle with a similar length of time between periods. But it’s not uncommon for it to vary by a few days each time.
There are many possible causes of irregular periods. Sometimes they may just be normal for you.
Common causes include:
• puberty – your periods might be irregular for the first year or two
• the start of the menopause (usually between the ages of 45 and 55)
• early pregnancy – take a pregnancy test to rule this out
• some types of hormonal contraception – such as the contraceptive pill or intrauterine system (IUS)
• extreme weight loss or weight gain, excessive exercise or stress
• medical conditions – such as polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) or a problem with your thyroid
“Good treatment nice medicines of Homeo” Loved it. People are really nice.
“Good treatment …. available from morning 11 to 2 pm and evening from 7 pm to 9 pm”
Nice one. Most medicines are available. Good place. Helpful pharmacist
With our help, over 2 lacs customers have achieved
- Effective treatment & service through our consultants there by achieving good with significant cost effective approach.
- Quality medicines with 99% customer satisfaction.
- Targeting & Retaining the right & valuable customer satisfaction.
- Increased homeopathy knowledge process and awareness.
- Sagar Homoeo Stores & Clinic, the service of highly experienced famous homeopathic doctor’s trichologist and writer of health articles.
Free Online Consultation
We have specialty physicians and clinicians right here in our Sagar Homeo Stores & Clinic