Signs of skin diseases, such as a bump, a rash or a dry patch, can be perplexing. In fact, in some cases, they can be downright anxiety-inducing. While some of these signs and symptoms are completely harmless (but nevertheless annoying), others can be warning signs of more serious medical concerns. This round-up of skin conditions and symptoms may be able to help you decode your rash.
Skin disorders vary greatly in symptoms and severity. They can be temporary or permanent, and may be painless or painful. Some have situational causes, while others may be genetic. Some skin conditions are minor, and others can be life-threatening. Your skin can be a reflection of your overall health, and as such, changes in color, texture, or appearance may signal trouble. Inflammation of the skin is a common symptom of skin disorders, such as psoriasis and eczema.
Red splotches on the skin may be a sign of contact dermatitis (an itchy rash triggered by an allergen, such as nickel, the metal found in some jewelry). Red blotches on the face may rosacea, a common skin problem that can be mistaken for acne.
“Good treatment nice medicines of Homeo” Loved it. People are really nice.
“Good treatment …. available from morning 11 to 2 pm and evening from 7 pm to 9 pm”
Nice one. Most medicines are available. Good place. Helpful pharmacist
With our help, over 2 lacs customers have achieved
- Effective treatment & service through our consultants there by achieving good with significant cost effective approach.
- Quality medicines with 99% customer satisfaction.
- Targeting & Retaining the right & valuable customer satisfaction.
- Increased homeopathy knowledge process and awareness.
- Sagar Homoeo Stores & Clinic, the service of highly experienced famous homeopathic doctor’s trichologist and writer of health articles.
Free Online Consultation
We have specialty physicians and clinicians right here in our Sagar Homeo Stores & Clinic