In most cases, the term spondylosis refers to osteoarthritis that affects the spine, but it is also a term that can describe other conditions related to spinal degeneration. Cervical osteoarthritis causes changes to the joints of the neck, as well as the bones and the discs in between. Sometimes, there is no outside cause for this; it is a natural occurrence of age as the spine slowly breaks down from every day use. The discs lose fluid, which cause them to become stiffer and more likely to crack and flake away.
Cervical osteoarthritis is therefore most common in the elderly and the middle-aged. cervical spondylosis results in a narrowing of the space needed by the spinal cord and the nerve roots that pass through the spine to the rest of your body. If the spinal cord or nerve roots become pinched, you might experience:
- Tingling, numbness and weakness in your arms, hands, legs or feet
- Lack of coordination and difficulty walking
- Loss of bladder or bowel control
“Good treatment nice medicines of Homeo” Loved it. People are really nice.
“Good treatment …. available from morning 11 to 2 pm and evening from 7 pm to 9 pm”
Nice one. Most medicines are available. Good place. Helpful pharmacist
With our help, over 2 lacs customers have achieved
- Effective treatment & service through our consultants there by achieving good with significant cost effective approach.
- Quality medicines with 99% customer satisfaction.
- Targeting & Retaining the right & valuable customer satisfaction.
- Increased homeopathy knowledge process and awareness.
- Sagar Homoeo Stores & Clinic, the service of highly experienced famous homeopathic doctor’s trichologist and writer of health articles.
Free Online Consultation
We have specialty physicians and clinicians right here in our Sagar Homeo Stores & Clinic