Vitiligo is a condition that causes the skin to lose its color. It affects between 0.2 percent and 1 percent of people around the world. It can occur in people of any race. It’s most noticeable, though, among people with dark skin, because the contrast between the normal skin tone and the white patches that have been affected by vitiligo is more pronounced.
People with vitiligo experience color loss in various areas of exposed skin. Some may experience the discoloration in the mouth, in the hair on the scalp, or in their eyelashes or eyebrows. The specific cause of vitiligo is not known. Many people with vitiligo also have a personal or family history of autoimmune disease, suggesting that vitiligo has an autoimmune cause.
It sometimes “runs in families,” suggesting that genetics may play a role. People with vitiligo often report that its onset was related to a specific triggering event, such as injury, illness, sunburn, emotional stress, or pregnancy. However, there are currently no data supporting that these factors cause vitiligo.
“Good treatment nice medicines of Homeo” Loved it. People are really nice.
“Good treatment …. available from morning 11 to 2 pm and evening from 7 pm to 9 pm”
Nice one. Most medicines are available. Good place. Helpful pharmacist
With our help, over 2 lacs customers have achieved
- Effective treatment & service through our consultants there by achieving good with significant cost effective approach.
- Quality medicines with 99% customer satisfaction.
- Targeting & Retaining the right & valuable customer satisfaction.
- Increased homeopathy knowledge process and awareness.
- Sagar Homoeo Stores & Clinic, the service of highly experienced famous homeopathic doctor’s trichologist and writer of health articles.
Free Online Consultation
We have specialty physicians and clinicians right here in our Sagar Homeo Stores & Clinic